Thursday, October 16, 2008

2. Skype and Preliminary Examinations

So the PSAT is on Saturday at 8:00 AM. I don't really know how to feel; it's semi-important, I suppose, but nothing that big. Oh, but I went to a study party which went as follows:

"I don't like cheetos." "Illicitly..." "Vegans?" "Skittles!" "Guitar Hero!"

And the studying didn't happen. BUT, the pictures were interesting. I will hunt for a couple. --They haven't been posted.--

Which brings me to a series of unrelated points:


1. Myspace is a filthy puddle of gross.


What a poor excuse for a social networking site. If you frequent Myspace, I just lost a bit of respect for you.


2. Rachel Maddow is the lesbian political scientist equivalent to God.

Her show is fantastic. Seriously, Youtube her or something. She's intelligent, sarcastic, witty, etc. (I ran out of cliché adjectives, what can I say?) She's quite blatantly liberal, and she really holds her own in debates.

"To hold one's own" is a very awkward phrase.

3. I have a large quantity of American History text to read.

Quiz tomorrow, quiz tomorrow, quiz tomorrow! Boo.


It's almost ten and I haven't read ANY of the history's 30 pages. So, I must end this abruptly.

kthnxhstry.

No comments: