Tuesday, January 13, 2009

5. "Will you shut the door?"

Sure! You're standing right beside it, but I understand; extending your arms is simply out of the question. It's only been open for two hours. Luckily for me, it's right by the computer and the weather channel says that with the wind chill it feels around 9°F. It's all good. It's exam week... I've already taken English, Spanish, and Pre-Calculus. What is most shocking is that I already got my Pre-Calc score back: 34/40. Not too bad. Band and French tomorrow! Things that are great right now:



The most addicting thing since the yo-yo, Alphabeat is so wonderfully europop-tastic and SCANDINAVIAN! I don't know what it is. I don't normally like this kind of music, but they are just so cheesy that it's perfect. I discovered them very recently thanks to this video.



Stuck in my head, ALWAYS.

I'm actually gonna watch a movie right now. Either Y tu mamá también or Le scaphandre et le papillon. I'll talk about both of them at some point. Sooo, that's all for now. Sorry for the short post.

Við sjáumst.

/the new layout totally threw off the pictures in my older posts; we don't talk about that./

No comments: